Birth Story & Natural Nursing
Capturing the birth of your child can be one of the most amazing things you can do to remember that special day! Being able to share your story with your friends and family or even keep it for yourselves for now (and maybe show the little one when he/she is older) is truly rewarding... many months preparing for this day - let's capture it!
- I will be constantly on call for you beginning at 37 weeks
Backup photographer available (if needed); of course I will do my best to be available at all times & proud to say I haven't missed a birth yet!
- Serving Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas
- Consultation/Meet & Greet to make sure we are comfortable with each other and talk through all of the little details
How much are you looking forward to welcoming your baby into the world?!
My job is to capture the raw moments while staying out of the way as much as possible. I don't intend to be intrusive or use on camera flash. I want your birth experience to be as soothing as possible without having to worry about photos.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out!
Natural Nursing Mini Sessions
Now offering these amazing Minis - Natural Nursing mini sessions are for any woman wanting to capture the sweet bond that exists during feeding time! These photoshoots are offered to both breastfeeding mommies as well as mothers or fathers who only bottle feed. These are some of the memories you may forget about now but later will want to remember...
- 30 min photo session at an outdoor location
- A password-protected online gallery, sent to you within 3 weeks of your session (usually sooner). The gallery will enable you to share the images with family and friends who may want to order their own precious memories, and it allows you to view and comment on images as desired
- This mini session includes 5 High Resolution Digital Images only - more digitals, prints and canvases can be ordered after viewing the gallery of course
- For nursing sessions I ask that you hold off on feeding the baby before the session so they will be ready to eat; however, we can discuss your schedule and the best time for your family. I do encourage parents to wear clothing that is simple but shows personality - anything with texture is preferred.
Let's capture your special bond!